Cotton Non Waterproof Daily Panty Liner Cloth Pad 185mm | Set of 5 pieces
*100% original washable sanitary cloth pads*
Why choose to use our natural unbleached cotton cloth pads?
- 100% hand sewn
- no irritation to skin
- less stuffy
- plastic free
- suitable for normal to sensitive skin.
**Unbleached Cotton has not been bleached or processed, therefore the color will be yellowish in nature. This is very normal. There will be tiny black dots (mini cotton dots) on the unbleached cloth but it will disappear after several washes. This type of cotton cloth will be softer after every wash.
NO FLUORESCENT AGENT
1 piece of cloth pad + 1 small cotton pouch bag with snap button x 5
Cotton Panty Liner 185mm - suitable for daily use, for normal discharge, not to use during menstruation days
Materials and types of layers:
Skin layer: Unbleached Pure cotton cloth (breathable & easy to wash)
Absorption layer: 6 - 14 layers of Bamboo fiber gauze cloth (high absorption, prevent bacteria)
Bottom layer: Printed Cotton cloth
1. Before use for the first time, soak and wash the pads
2. When using cloth pads, we recommend wearing tight cotton underwear to prevent dislocation. Silk/seamless is not so suitable to use during this time.
3. Suitable for heavy discharge
1. Rinse and squeeze out the blood with normal tap water. Do not use hot water to wash the cloth pads.
2. Soak with detergent or laundry powder for a few hours to remove any remaining stains
3. Wash, rinse and hang dry or wash with washing machine in a laundry bag
*for super stubborn stains, you can use enzyme-based detergents
*If you are outside, sprinkle some detergent/laundry powder/baking soda with a bit of water directly on the pad. Fold and keep the wet used pads in a wetbag. When you reach home, repeat step 1 to 3.