Badminton Racket Stringing Workshop
Looking to improve your badminton game? Look no further than our badminton racket stringing workshop! Our experienced instructor will teach you everything you need to know about stringing your racket, from choosing the right strings to achieving the perfect tension. You'll learn valuable skills that will help you play better and feel more confident on the court.
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced player, our workshop is designed to meet your needs. We offer hands-on instruction in a friendly, supportive environment, so you can learn at your own pace and feel comfortable asking questions. And with our state-of-the-art equipment, you'll get the best possible results from your stringing efforts.
So why wait? Sign up for our badminton racket stringing workshop today and take your game to the next level!
Price: RM150 per pax
Class size: 1 to 1
Date: Every Sunday
Duration: 3 hour
Location: Basics Eco Living Store, G-6, Seasons Garden Residences.
- learning racket parts
- learning grommet patterns
- type of strings and string tension
- grommet changing
- stringing patterns
- grip wrapping
Terms & Conditions:
1. Participants are responsible for their own safety during the workshop. The instructor and Basics will not be liable for any injury or damage that may occur during the workshop.
2. Photography and recording are not allowed during the workshop without prior permission from the instructor.
3. Participants are responsible for their personal belongings. The instructor and Basics will not be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
4. The workshop schedule is subject to change without notice. We will make every effort to provide advance notice of any changes.
By registering for our workshop, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions.