Natural Double Gauze Waterproof Sanitary Cloth Pad
*100% original washable sanitary cloth pads*
Why choose to use our natural unbleached natural double gauze cloth pads?
- 100% hand sewn
- super breathable
- no irritation to skin
- less stuffy
- plastic free
- suitable for sensitive skin.
**Gauze cloth is very breathable. Gauze cloth is a kind of cloth that are normally used in wound protection, used to hold dressings in place, to keep a wound clean, or even to directly apply on the surface of the injury
NO FLUORESCENT AGENT
1 piece of cloth pad + 1 small cotton pouch bag with snap button
Double Gauze Waterproof Panty Liner 185mm - suitable for daily use, for heavy discharge, pre and post menstruation use
Double Gauze Waterproof Light Flow 240mm - suitable for light to normal flow during day time
Double Gauze Waterproof Normal Flow 270mm - suitable for normal to heavy flow during day/night time
Double Gauze Waterproof Heavy Flow 310mm - suitable for heavy flow during night time
Double Gauze Waterproof 360mm – suitable for very heavy flow during day/night time
Double Gauze Waterproof 410mm – suitable for elderly or postpartum
Materials and types of layers:
Skin layer: Natural double gauze cloth (super breathable & easy to wash)
Absorbent layer: Bamboo fiber gauze cloth (high absorbent, prevent bacteria)
Waterproof layer: Natural color waterproof TPU fabric (thin and waterproof)
Base layer: Colored Cotton Plaid woven fabric
1. Before use for the first time, soak and wash the pads
2. Recommended to change the sanitary napkins every 3-4 hours for cleanliness
3. When using cloth pads, we recommend wearing tight cotton underwear to prevent dislocation. Silk/seamless is not so suitable to use during this time.
4. Suitable for normal period, pregnant woman, postpartum, sensitive and elder people.
1. Rinse and squeeze out the blood with normal tap water. Do not use hot water to wash the cloth pads. It will cause blood stain on the cloth
2. Soak with detergent or laundry powder for a few hours to remove any remaining stains
3. Wash, rinse and hang dry or wash with washing machine in a laundry bag
*for super stubborn stains, you can use enzyme-based detergents
*If you are outside, sprinkle some detergent/laundry powder/baking soda with a bit of water directly on the pad. Fold and keep the wet used pads in a wetbag. When you reach home, repeat step 1 to 3.