Cloth Menstrual Pads (Double Gauze Series) 410mm for Elderly/Postpartum
Cloth Menstrual Pads (Natural Double Gauze Series)
Do you know that most disposable sanitary pads contain volatile organic compounds and phthalates and with this continued, long-term exposure a significant amount of these harmful chemicals could be absorbed via the genitals, according to a new study.
Why switch from disposable sanitary napkins to reusable?
1. Reduce health issues caused by disposable pads
Disposable pads usually use plastics, which block airflow to your vagina and this will encourage painful rash. It also uses synthetic fibers which are super absorbent but at the same time, it also absorb all the moisture in your vagina, increasing your chances of severe pain and infections. It might also causes hormone disruption, reproductive issues and gynecological disorders like endometriosis.
2. You can save a lot of money
Reusables have larger initial cost but they last for many many years. With proper care, each cloth napkins can last more than 7 years or longer. You can do the math.
3. You can help save the environment
Disposables will end up in the landfill. Reusables can be recycled into a new fabric. You know how to choose :)
4. Forget the myths of leaking and hard to clean
Reusable pad have a few layers inside. It doesn't leak and it is super easy to clean.
4 types of layers (natural double gauze series):
Skin layer: Natural double gauze cloth (super breathable & easy to wash)
Absorbent layer: Bamboo fiber gauze cloth (high absorbent, prevent bacteria)
Waterproof layer: Natural color waterproof TPU fabric (thin and waterproof)
Base layer: Colored Cotton Plaid woven fabric
Made of colored cotton plaid woven fabric on outer layer and bamboo fibre gauze cloth on inside layer. Soft and super breathable. No fluorescent agent. Washable and can be reused as long as the cotton is not torn. Each sanitary napkin comes with an individual bag made of cotton.
How to wash?
- After cloth pads contains period blood, it is recommended to use cold or warm water (around 37 Celcius. Do not exceed human temperature otherwise there will be blood stain on the cloth) for easier wash
- First, use water to extrude blood water around 3 – 4 times. Then soak the cloth pads with water or mild detergent
- After wash, hang dry
- Recommended to change the sanitary napkins every 3-4 hours for cleanliness. Suitable for normal period, pregnant woman, postpartum, sensitive and elder people.
- Please do not use hot water to wash the cloth pads. It will cause blood stain on the cloth
Impact on environment
In store packaging: All cloth pads came together with an individual cotton bag
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage