Lavender Shampoo Bar by So Hand Made
Lavender Shampoo Bar – unwind, relax and practice mindfulness
- Coloured naturally with iron oxide.
- Suitable for dry and normal hair.
- Contains lavender oil and BHA
- Can soothe an itchy scalp and prevent hair thinning, makes hair feel refreshed and volumnized
- With castor oil for hydration
- Gentle exfoliation shampooing
- Dissolves debris, dirt, dead skin cells, and sebum without fear of over-cleansing.
- Deeply cleanse your hair strands, makes hair feel clean and revived
- Suitable for triweekly shampooing. This bar lasts for 50-60 washes.
Scent: Floral, herbaceous, sweet, slightly fruity
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetyl alcohol, tapioca starch, btac-80, stearic acid, castor oil, pro-vitamin b5, cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed collagen protein, salicylic acid, organic lavender buds, germall plus, linalool*, linalyl acetate*, lavandulol*
Net weight: 70g each. One soap bar is equivalent to 2000ml of liquid shampoo.
- Rub and lather the shampoo bar directly onto soaking wet hair. Three to six strokes around your scalp depending on your hair length.
- Put the shampoo bar aside, start massaging your hair and scalp gently with fingertips.
- Rinse and you’re ready to go!
Store the shampoo bar on a dish tray with proper drainage. Keeping them cool and dry in between uses will maximize its lifespan.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or with box for easy reference
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: easy to recycle
Supplier: So Hand Made is a local small business that supports eco-friendly initiative. Their soap bars are formulated with all natural ingredients & sulphate free.