Shea Butter Shampoo Bar by So Hand Made
Shea Butter Shampoo Bar – relax, decompress, and feel stress free
- No colours added.
- Packed with Vitamin A and Vitamin E that has emollient and healing properties, makes hair feel soft and moisturized
- Suitable for dry hair
- With chamomile and clary sage essential oils
- Daily shine shampoo
- Protect and moisturize
- Dissolves debris, dirt, and sebum without fear of over-cleansing. This shampoo bar contains shea butter.
- Suitable for daily shampooing. This bar lasts for 50-60 washes.
Scent: Floral, herbaceous, warm, herbal and sweet
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetyl alcohol, tapioca starch, btac-80, stearic acid, shea butter, theobroma, castor oil, coconut oil, pro-vitamin b5, cetearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed collagen protein, salicylic acid, germall plus, chamazulene*, azulene*, apigenin*, linalyl acetate*, linalool*
Net weight: 70g each. One soap bar is equivalent to 2000ml of liquid shampoo.
- Rub and lather the shampoo bar directly onto soaking wet hair. Three to six strokes around your scalp depending on your hair length.
- Put the shampoo bar aside, start massaging your hair and scalp gently with fingertips.
- Rinse and you’re ready to go!
Store the shampoo bar on a dish tray with proper drainage. Keeping them cool and dry in between uses will maximize its lifespan.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or with box for easy reference
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: easy to recycle
Supplier: So Hand Made is a local small business that supports eco-friendly initiative. Their soap bars are formulated with all natural ingredients & sulphate free.