Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar by So Hand Made
Activated Charcoal Shampoo Bar – Re-energize and regain mental focus
- Coloured with activated charcoal.
- Suitable for oily and normal hair.
- With eucalyptus and clary sage essential oils
- Deeply cleanse your hair strands, makes hair feel clean and revived
- Contains BHA
- With panthenol for hydration
- Gentle exfoliation shampooing
- Dissolves debris, dirt, dead skin cells, and sebum without fear of over-cleansing.
- Suitable for triweekly shampooing. This bar lasts for 50-60 washes.
Scent: Woody, Mildly Minty Herbal, Earthy, Sweet
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, btac-80, pro-vitamin b5, hydrolyzed keratin protein, hydrolyzed collagen protein, salicylic acid, activated charcoal, germall plus, linalool*, eucamalol*, eucalyptol*, limonene*, linalyl acetate*.
Net weight: 70g each. One soap bar is equivalent to 2000ml of liquid shampoo.
- Rub and lather the shampoo bar directly onto soaking wet hair. Three to six strokes around your scalp depending on your hair length.
- Put the shampoo bar aside, start massaging your hair and scalp gently with fingertips.
- Rinse and you’re ready to go!
Store the shampoo bar on a dish tray with proper drainage. Keeping them cool and dry in between uses will maximize its lifespan.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or with box for easy reference
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: easy to recycle
Supplier: So Hand Made is a local small business that supports eco-friendly initiative. Their soap bars are formulated with all natural ingredients & sulphate free.