Clary Sage Essential Oil 鼠尾草
Clary Sage Essential Oil (Salvia Sclarea) is extracted by steam distillation from the buds and leaves of the Clary Sage plant. It is a herb and a medicinal plant due to its numerous benefits that improve vision health as it is supposed to brighten eyes, improve vision and protect its loss due to premature or normal aging.
Clary Sage essential oil has several uses in the cosmetic industry. Its chemical component, linalyl acetate, reduces skin inflammation and heals rashes, balances and regulates the production of natural oils in the skin, reducing both oily and dry skin and making your skin look young and radiant. It is recommended to be used directly or mixed with other carrier oils to facilitate maximum absorption and effect. And because it is so rich in antioxidants, it can fight free radicals and tighten up loose and aging skin, strengthen and tone muscles, and hair follicles thus preventing hair loss.
Basics Clary Sage essential oil have intense, somewhat sweet yet also bitter, wine-like, rich herbaceous aroma with soft hay and tobacco back notes; very tenacious , has also been used in aromatherapy, making perfumes and natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc. Origin from China.
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own essential oil bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- Price is for every 10ml
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in new essential oil bottle in quantity as per order
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
- We only source pure, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils with no synthetic fragrances from all over the globe
- Our price is cheaper probably because we don’t spend on branding and marketing as our core is to encourage refills to reduce waste
Instructions for use:
- For external use only
- Inhale directly out from the bottle or
- Use a diffuser or dehumidifier with ratio 3-5 drops for every 100ml of water or
- Dilute with carrier oil which usage about 1-3% & apply on your skin
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or purchase a new essential oil bottle
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: plastic free