Patchouli Essential Oil 广藿香
Patchouli essential oil (Pogostemon Cablin) is best known for its ability to heal the skin and calm the nerves.
Patchouli enhances complexion to look vibrant and youthful and slows down the signs of aging by tightening and toning the skin. It is suitable for all skin types including dry, cracked skin, oily and acne-prone skin. Patchouli can also strengthen hair when applied to the scalp by diluting in a hair conditioner.
Other than that, Patchouli also known as bug-repelling oil that are used in sprays and vaporizers to repel mosquitoes, fleas, ants, lice, etc. You can use this oil outside while you are gardening or partying in the backyard.
Basics Patchouli essential oil comes with strong, slightly sweet, intoxicating scent scent with notes of spicy and musky, has also been used in aromatherapy, natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc. Origin from Indonesia.
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own essential oil bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- Price is for every 10ml
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in new essential oil bottle in quantity as per order
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
- We only source pure, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils with no synthetic fragrances from all over the globe
- Our price is cheaper probably because we don’t spend on branding and marketing as our core is to encourage refills to reduce waste
Instructions for use:
- For external use only
- Inhale directly out from the bottle or
- Use a diffuser or dehumidifier with ratio 3-5 drops for every 100ml of water or
- Dilute with carrier oil which usage about 1-3% & apply on your skin
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or purchase a new essential oil bottle
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage