Vetiver Essential Oil 香根草
Vetiver essential oil (Vetiveria Zizanoides) is a deeply calming, grounding oil. It's widely known for its ability to encourage a sound sleep. It is considered to be the most complex oil, is distilled from the roots of the grass.
It has been used to effectively treat scars, blemishes and dark spots. Vetiver has powerful antioxidant, making this a perfect oil to diminish the visible signs of aging and reducing scars and stretch marks. Its cooling abilities help to soothe dehydrated or overexposed skin especially to sunlight.
In addition, the direct effects of aromatherapy inhalation is capable to relieve symptoms of ADHD, anxiety, headaches and muscle pain. Topical usage can promote blood flow and circulation and provide remarkable comfort for gout, muscle and joint pains, arthritis and rheumatism.
Basics Vetiver essential oil comes with warm, dry, and earthy scent with floral, balsamic smoky notes, has also been used in aromatherapy, natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc. Origin from India.
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own essential oil bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- Price is for every 10ml
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in new essential oil bottle in quantity as per order
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
- We only source pure, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils with no synthetic fragrances from all over the globe
- Our price is cheaper probably because we don’t spend on branding and marketing as our core is to encourage refills to reduce waste
Instructions for use:
- For external use only
- Inhale directly out from the bottle or
- Use a diffuser or dehumidifier with ratio 3-5 drops for every 100ml of water or
- Dilute with carrier oil which usage about 1-3% & apply on your skin
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or purchase a new essential oil bottle
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: Plastic free