Eucalyptus Essential Oil 桉树
Eucalyptus essential oil (Eucalyptus Globules) is fantastic on skin ailments (Burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections), as well as to combat the effects of colds and the flu. There is also a history of Eucalyptus essential oil being applied to sore muscles and joints.
Eucalyptus oil-based massage is perfect to alleviate any muscle or joint pain. Smooth this oil over your body for a thorough relaxation and tranquility as it also creates a cooling and refreshing effect all over.
Basics Eucalyptus essential oil contains 90% eucalyptol, an aromatic terpene with a pleasant, mint-like smell. It also contains other terpenes like cineol, pinene, and limonene, which account for its camphoraceous, woody, and citrusy note. It has also been used in aromatherapy, natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc. Origin from Australia.
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own essential oil bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- Price is for every 10ml
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in new essential oil bottle in quantity as per order
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
- We only source pure, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils with no synthetic fragrances from all over the globe
- Our price is cheaper probably because we don’t spend on branding and marketing as our core is to encourage refills to reduce waste
Instructions for use:
- For external use only
- Inhale directly out from the bottle or
- Use a diffuser or dehumidifier with ratio 3-5 drops for every 100ml of water or
- Dilute with carrier oil which usage about 1-3% & apply on your skin
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or purchase a new essential oil bottle
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: plastic free