Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil 肉桂皮
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) is extracted from the inner bark, through steam distillation and its aromatic scent of warm, woody, sweet and spicy making this an energising and uplifting oil perfect for aromatherapy.
Cinnamon has long history of culinary uses, and as for essential oil, it can bring much countless benefits from skincare to internal health as it can strengthen physical and emotional well-being effectively including support healthy immune system, cardiovascular system and healthy circulatory function.
Cinnamon Essential Oil aroma is extremely powerful, very warm, diffusive, spicy-sweet aroma with a persistent dryness and warm, lasting powdery note in the drydown. . It has also been used in aromatherapy, making perfumes and natural products such as handmade soaps, scrubs, candles, etc. Origin from USA.
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own essential oil bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- Price is for every 10ml
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in new essential oil bottle in quantity as per order
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
- We only source pure, 100% therapeutic grade essential oils with no synthetic fragrances from all over the globe
- Our price is cheaper probably because we don’t spend on branding and marketing as our core is to encourage refills to reduce waste
Instructions for use:
- For external use only
- Inhale directly out from the bottle or
- Use a diffuser or dehumidifier with ratio 3-5 drops for every 100ml of water or
- Dilute with carrier oil which usage about 1-3% & apply on your skin
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or purchase a new essential oil bottle
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: plastic free