Peppermint Hand Sanitizer (75% alcohol) by The Asli Co
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- No minimum amount
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in reused milk bottle packaging in quantity as per order
- These products are designed to be kept and refilled by you
- Empty Basics bottle can be returned to us on your next purchase delivery
- Please wash, rinse and dry the bottles
- Basics reserve the right to reject the bottles without any prior notice
- Only Basics bottles are returnable to us
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
Hand Sanitizer with peppermint essential oil by The Asli Co.
- Peppermint Essential Oil or Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- No residue
- 75% Pharma-grade Alcohol
- Proudly made in Malaysia by Orang Asli ladies to support their children's education.
- Our sanitizers come with 75% Pharma-grade alcohol to effectively kill germs and viruses.
- Formulated according to World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations with isopropyl alcohol and glycerol to keep skin moisturized and naturally scented with pure peppermint essential oil which has anti-bacterial properties.
Pharma-grade Isopropyl alcohol, water, glycerol, hydrogen peroxide, 100% pure peppermint essential oil
How to use?
Apply 1 pump onto hands and rub briskly until dry. Leaves a refreshing peppermint scent.
What is the % of alcohol in your sanitizer?
We have 75% alcohol content in our sanitizer to ensure viruses and germs are effectively killed. which is the WHO (World Health Organization) recommended formulation.
Why do you include peppermint essential oil?
Peppermint essential oil is known for its anti-bacterial properties, plus it leaves a refreshing scent on your hands after sanitizing.
What are the precautions I should know about?
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Do not spray on face
- Do not consume / drink
- Store below 30°C
- Keep away from children
Your purchase impact
- Orang Asli mothers have no opportunity for work when they have to care for their young children at home. Each school going child needs at least RM80-RM120 per month for school expenses. Many Orang Asli children quit school as young as primary 6 to help supplement their family's income.
- Poverty is the main reason for school dropouts amongst Orang Asli children.
- The Asli Co. equips mothers with skills to make modern handicrafts. They earn upfront income for their crafts, giving opportunities to earn additional income from home to help keep kids in school
- Makers are mothers from Kg. Orang Asli Serendah