Pine Gel Disinfectant
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- No minimum amount
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in reused milk bottle packaging in quantity as per order
- These products are designed to be kept and refilled by you
- Empty Basics bottle can be returned to us on your next purchase delivery
- Please wash, rinse and dry the bottles
- Basics reserve the right to reject the bottles without any prior notice
- Only Basics bottles are returnable to us
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
Function: This product is a gift from the nature! It contains a high concentration of surfactants and pine oil as the natural disinfectant and therefore is completely water-soluble. This product can be described as a mild disinfectant but is a natural disinfectant made possible by the high concentration of pine oil. It is therefore totally environmentally friendly and is ideal for use in our modern world.
Colour: As per photo
Ingredients: Purified water, Sea-Ion Mineral, Plant Derived Extract, Polysorbate 20, Essential Oil (Lemongrass, Citronella, Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil).
- Use concentrated or diluted as required.
- For regular mopping: mix 1 part of Pine Disinfectant Gel to 30 parts of water. No rinsing required.
- For Cleaning and washing: use neat, brush/wipe and rinse thoroughly.
- Not advisable to be used on human/animals as this product were made to clean surfaces in our house where surface disinfecting is required.
Suitable to be used in/on:
- Nursery/kindergartens/old folks home
- Dogs pound
- Pet stores
- Kitchens floor
- Dustbin sanitation
- Soluble in hot or cold water
- Will not dull floors or paint work
- Deodorizes, sanitizes and cleans at the same time
- Free rinsing
- Not irritating to the skin
- Because its in Gel form, it cuts down on wastage
Product Care & Caution:
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Store in cool, dry, dim place.