Vegetable/Fruits natural fibre Brush
Vegetable/Fruits Natural Fibre Brush
A versatile brush for cleaning all kinds of vegetables. This brush is your dirt-dissolving solution for efficiently cleaning the skins of fruits and vegetables.
This multi-purpose brush is divided into two sides: one with soft bristles for cleaning delicate foods like tomatoes without bruising or scraping and one with stiff bristles for scrubbing harder, tough-skinned vegetables like potatoes, carrots, radish, cucumbers and zucchini.
- SCRUBS WITHOUT BRUISING: Ideal for gently and thoroughly cleaning almost all kinds of vegetables and root crops without bruising, scraping or damaging foods; easily and efficiently scrubs away dirt from potatoes, carrots, radish, cucumbers, zucchini, tomatoes and more
- 2 BRISTLE OPTIONS: Features a soft side for delicate vegetables and a stiffer side for hard root crops; made from heat-resistant tampico and union fiber bristles safe for use with boiling water
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: Rounded handle designed to comfortably fit contour of hand; easy to grip when handling wet or slippery foods
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Untreated beechwood brush body will vary somewhat from the product image due to natural color of the wood
- CARE: For maintenance, clean bristles with a mild soap and warm water solution; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
How to use
For maintenance, rinse bristles with lukewarm water. Blot with a towel to remove excess moisture and air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
Constructed from durable beechwood and a combination of tampico and union fiber bristles that are safe to use under boiling water. Rounded, ergonomic handle comfortably fits contour of hand and is easy to grip when handling wet or slippery foods.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: easy to recycle