Magnesium Balms - Muscle Pain Relief by PrettyDamnBalms
Muscle Pain Magnesium Balm - SUITABLE for fitness enthusiasts or any active individuals who trains frequently with muscle soreness and fatigue. Sometimes we are so into improving ourselves in a particular skill or sport that we neglect our body's recovery. Insufficient time for muscle recovery and improper nutrition may cause fatigue, soreness and pain.
- Provides instant relief to tight, tensed muscles and muscle spasms with the presence of magnesium oil.
- Moisturises your skin with the presence of shea butter and coconut oil.
- Cooling sensation on your skin to soothe tightness and soreness.
- Maintains your skin's health with Vitamin E antioxidants.
- Calming, relaxing scent, and healing properties from the usage of high-quality essential oils (bergamot & orange).
Pro Tip: Best applied after a warm bath post-training OR on rest days!
Main Ingredients: Shea Butter, Magnesium Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), Bergamot Essential Oil, Orange Essential Oil, Menthol
Net weight: 15g/30g each
1. Open the lid of the tin, take a deep breath and smell the balm.
2. Take a small amount and massage it on the area of the tightness & soreness (add heat pad if needed).
3. Avoid applying on the broken skin surface or around the eye area.
4. Always store the balm in a cool and dry place.
5. Should the balm soften with heat, keep it refrigerated.
6. Shelf life: Approx. 6 - 12 months, depending on the storage method.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free or with box for easy reference
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: You can return your used tins to us and receive a discount of 1 tin = RM1 when you restock on their balms.
Pretty Damn Balms is a local small business. They have meticulously handcrafted a range of magnesium balms that is absorbed externally via the skin faster than orally eaten supplements, which makes it particularly advantageous for individuals with gastrointestinal troubles in replenishing magnesium levels. And what’s more is they also support eco-friendly initiative.
Their new Calendula Series comprises of balms made of naturally infused Calendula Officinalis flowers to help a wide range of skin problems such as cuts, burns, inflammation, bites and et cetera due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties together with Vitamin E anti-oxidant to promote skin health.
Their balms cater to a wide range of people: women, elderlies, working adults, active individuals, and your four legged friends (dogs and cats). Check here