Magnesium Balms - Tension & Stress Relief by PrettyDamnBalms
Stress & Tension Magnesium Balm - SUITABLE for students, office workers, gamers, and people who spend long hours in front of their work desks. It is prevalent today that most of us suffer from tight & tensed shoulders, neck, and back due to long hours of inactivity and bad posture at work.
- Provides instant relief to tight, tensed muscles and muscle spasms with the presence of magnesium oil.
- Moisturises your skin with the presence of shea butter and coconut oil.
- Cooling sensation on your skin to soothe tightness and pain.
- Maintains your skin's health with Vitamin E antioxidants.
- Calming, relaxing scent, and healing properties from the usage of high-quality essential oils (rosemary & lemon).
Pro Tip: For those who experience mild to moderate discomfort, apply a generous amount. You could also add a hot pouch on top of it to encourage blood flow to the tensed area as it facilitates magnesium absorption and relaxes the muscle. If your condition is seriously severe, the balm might not be effective on you as it only temporarily relieves mild to moderate issues. Instead, please seek a therapist to help you!
Main Ingredients: Shea Butter, Magnesium Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), Rosemary Essential Oil, Citrus Lemon Essential Oil, Menthol
Net weight: 15g/30g each
1. Take a sufficient amount and massage it on the area of discomfort/ tension.
2. Avoid applying on broken skin surface or around the eye area.
3. Always store the balm in a cool and dry place.
4. Should the balm soften with heat, keep it refrigerated.
5. Shelf life: Approx. 6 - 12 months, depending on the storage method.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: In pocket size aluminium tin
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: You can return your used tins to us and receive a discount of 1 tin = RM1 when you restock on their balms.
Pretty Damn Balms is a local small business. They have meticulously handcrafted a range of magnesium balms that is absorbed externally via the skin faster than orally eaten supplements, which makes it particularly advantageous for individuals with gastrointestinal troubles in replenishing magnesium levels. And what’s more is they also support eco-friendly initiative.
Their new Calendula Series comprises of balms made of naturally infused Calendula Officinalis flowers to help a wide range of skin problems such as cuts, burns, inflammation, bites and et cetera due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties together with Vitamin E anti-oxidant to promote skin health.
Their balms cater to a wide range of people: women, elderlies, working adults, active individuals, and your four legged friends (dogs and cats). Check here