Magnesium Balms - Menstrual Cramp Relief by PrettyDamnBalms
Menstrual Cramp Magnesium Balm – SUITABLE for ladies with menstrual cramps, bloating, migrane, PMS symptoms.
- Provides instant relief to cramps, bloating and fatigue with magnesium oil
- Moisturises your skin with the presence of shea butter and coconut oil.
- Cooling sensation on your skin to soothe cramping and pain.
- Maintains your skin's health with the presence of Vitamin E antioxidants.
- Calming and relaxing scent from the usage of high-quality essential oils (lavender & peppermint).
Pro Tip: For those who experience severe cramps, quickly apply and massage the balm onto the affected area ONCE you feel the beginning of cramp. You could also add a hot pouch on top of it to encourage blood flow to the cramped area as it facilitates magnesium absorption.
Main Ingredients: Shea Butter, Magnesium Oil, Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol), Lavender Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Menthol
Net weight: 15g/30g each
1. Take a sufficient amount and massage it on the area of the cramp & discomfort. (add heat pad if needed)
2. Avoid applying on broken skin surface or around the eye area.
3. Always store the balm in a cool and dry place.
4. Should the balm soften with heat, keep it refrigerated.
5. Shelf life: Approx. 6 - 12 months, depending on the storage method.
Impact on environment
In store packaging: In pocket size aluminum tin
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: You can return your used tins to us and receive a discount of 1 tin = RM1 when you restock on their balms.
Pretty Damn Balms is a local small business. They have meticulously handcrafted a range of magnesium balms that is absorbed externally via the skin faster than orally eaten supplements, which makes it particularly advantageous for individuals with gastrointestinal troubles in replenishing magnesium levels. And what’s more is they also support eco-friendly initiative.
Their new Calendula Series comprises of balms made of naturally infused Calendula Officinalis flowers to help a wide range of skin problems such as cuts, burns, inflammation, bites and et cetera due to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties together with Vitamin E anti-oxidant to promote skin health.
Their balms cater to a wide range of people: women, elderlies, working adults, active individuals, and your four legged friends (dogs and cats). Check here