Cleaning Soda/Washing Soda Powder
Refill in store
- We encourage you to bring your own bottle if you have
- Please ensure your own bottle is clean and dry to enjoy the best quality of our products.
- No minimum amount
Delivery within Klang Valley
- Products will be packed in reused milk bottle packaging in quantity as per order
- These products are designed to be kept and refilled by you
- Empty Basics bottle can be returned to us on your next purchase delivery
- Please wash, rinse and dry the bottles
- Basics reserve the right to reject the bottles without any prior notice
- Only Basics bottles are returnable to us
Click here to know what kind of impact that you will make through The Refill Program for each purchase that you made from us.
Function: Washing soda or soda ash are common names for Sodium Carbonate (Na2CO3). Washing soda is a caustic base (able to burn, destroy, or damage organic tissue slowly by chemical action). It is not edible, should not be inhaled, and can damage eyes (flush the exposed areas with large quantities of water). Gloves should always be worn when cleaning with washing soda.
- Clean sturdy surfaces or fabrics that are easy to rinse (bathtub, shower door).
- The washing soda will clean without damaging the item and can be washed away easily.
- Good for cleaning sink – just leave on washing soda, pour a bit vinegar and wait for 5 minutes then rinse
- Washing soda granules dissolve slowly in water and will leave a white residue if not well rinsed.
- It makes a more abrasive cleaner that can scratch delicate surfaces but cleans well.
- The high alkalinity of washing soda helps remove grease and stains. It can also balance the pH level of water to enhance detergent’s effectiveness.
- Because washing soda is highly alkaline, too much washing soda can damage surfaces, fade colors, and eat away at fabric/surfaces over time.
Product Care & Caution:
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Store in cool, dry, dim place.