Swedish Cloth - Reusable kitchen cloth
This biodegradable kitchen dishcloth from pure wood pulp in Sweden is a necessity for cleaning the home space and daily use. Each dishcloth is equivalent to 17 rolls of paper towels. After each use, it can be put into the dishwasher together with the tableware cleaning. It can absorb 20 times its own weight in water, and is famous for its super water absorption, easy cleaning, quick and easy drying, strong oil removal, and not easy to deform when twisted.
It wipes stainless steel utensils without leaving water marks like ordinary dishcloths. The ultra-fine fiber gaps ensure the dishcloth lasts longer. It has the characteristics of super tensile force, and no deformation when boiled. The soft texture will not scratch the kitchen utensils during the cleaning process, taking care of your hands.
Material: 70% wood fiber, 30% cotton
Product weight: about 10g
- Super Absorbent: Perfect for wiping down any surface, our Swedish dishcloths for kitchen and bathroom cleaning pick up spills and splashes like magic.
- Reusable: Step aside, paper towels. This Swedish dishcloth can clean up messes time and time again - just throw in the wash after use and it'll be good as new.
- Multipurpose: Safe for marble, stainless steel, tile, and wood surfaces, these kitchen dishcloths also work for scrubbing or drying dishes, cups, mugs, sinks, tubs, and showers.
- Assorted color. May differ from what is shown based on availability.
- Effective Clean: Made from cellulose and cotton, each dish cloth becomes soft to the touch when wet, and gritty enough for scouring when dry. It will dry quickly in a short time, effectively inhibiting the growth and reproduction of bacteria.
- Can be used for tableware, range hood, drying fruit, wine glasses, table cabinets, windows, household furniture, mirrors, tea sets, sinks, refrigerators, cars, mobile phones, etc.
- The materials are all made of natural fibers, have no peculiar smell, and do not contain any harmful substances to the human body. The concave-convex design on the surface effectively enhances the cleaning effect of removing dust and oil.
How to take care
It can be washed by hand with household soap or put into the washing machine\dishwasher for cleaning. It can also be boiled in boiling water or heated and sterilized in the microwave oven for 1 minute when it is wet.
How to use
Please wash with clean water for the first time use. Use household soap to wipe grime from dishes or oil from your kiln, rinse with water, and wring out liquid from a paddle dishcloth to leave the surface clean
Impact on environment
In store packaging: Packaging free
Courier Packaging: packed in compostable or reusable packaging materials and reusable cartons boxes, wraps to minimize environmental damage
Reuse/Recycling: used until it can no longer be used normally, they can be composted, and can be completely degraded in the soil after 24 weeks